Problem with opening Norton Antivirus program

Craig

I purchased NAV (2003) program a few years ago. I have been using it
without any problem until now. Somehow, recently I noticed that NAV icon
was missing in system tray box. But I see NAV folder on my computer. When
I clicked on "NAVW32.exe", it did not open.

Thinking that it was corrupted, NAV was uninstalled and re-installed.
Despite, NAV icon does not show up in the system tray. Clicking
NAVW32.exe did not open NAV main page. I am wondering what could be the
problem? Satoshi

Perhaps you were not aware that this is a newsgroup for the Windows XP
operating system.

"Support: Norton AntiVirus 2003 for Windows 2000/Me/98/XP"
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/nav/discontinued.html
--
Ted Zieglar