Mar 5, 2019
My problem is this: I've been with the problem for a week after the screen freezes and crashes, I started playing yesterday and ran a timer, the first crash happened at one hour three minutes, I reopened the game, and the second crash happened at one hour eight minutes If I made some spelling error it was by mistake, it is not my first language.

Additional information:
cpu cooler is a cooler master v8, when I say that it crash I mean the game not the whole system, also uninstall and reinstalled the game and the same thing happens after a while, r6s is the only game where I have this problem

My PC specs, are:
CPU: i5 9600k
Motherboard: Z390 UD Gigabyte
Ram: Hyperx Fury 3200 MHZ 8x2 GB
SSD/HDD: 1 SSD 120 GB with OS 3 SSD 480GB 1 HDD 1TB
GPU: RTX 2070 Windforce oc gigabyte
PSU: Cooler Master MAsterwatt 550
Chassis: Cooler Master Stryker

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Model of your CoolerMaster PSU? You should also mention what your aftermarket cooling on that i9 is. In fact you should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Also keep an eye on the temps on your CPU. To note, by crash you don't mean that the system reboots when taxed, right?

Mar 5, 2019
Model of your CoolerMaster PSU? You should also mention what your aftermarket cooling on that i9 is. In fact you should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Also keep an eye on the temps on your CPU. To note, by crash you don't mean that the system reboots when taxed, right?

now I complete my specs, I have the latest version of the bios, the cooler of my cpu is a cooler master v8, crash I mean only the application, r6s the screen remains frozen and after a few seconds the game comes out and the launcher from ubisoft says opps it crashed

Mar 5, 2019
My problem is this: I've been with the problem for a week after the screen freezes and crashes, I started playing yesterday and ran a timer, the first crash happened at one hour three minutes, I reopened the game, and the second crash happened at one hour eight minutes If I made some spelling error it was by mistake, it is not my first language.

Additional information:
cpu cooler is a cooler master v8, when I say that it crash I mean the game not the whole system, also uninstall and reinstalled the game and the same thing happens after a while

My PC specs, are:
CPU: i5 9600k
Motherboard: Z390 UD Gigabyte
Ram: Hyperx Fury 3200 MHZ 8x2 GB
SSD/HDD: 1 SSD 120 GB with OS 3 SSD 480GB 1 HDD 1TB
GPU: RTX 2070 Windforce oc gigabyte
PSU: Cooler Master MAsterwatt 550
Chassis: Cooler Master Stryker
I would start by getting a good PSU to run the setup.
what psu do you reccomend me for my setup?