[SOLVED] Problem with random connection drops

Feb 28, 2021
I have been having a problem with random loss of internet connection for some time. This only occurs on one device. Adding CsEnabled in HKLM/power does not work.

Solution
What is the make and model of your NIC(network interface card)? If you're working off of a motherboard's Ethernet port, first make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard, then make sure you're on the latest OS version (version 20H2 for Windows 10) and then uninstall and reinstall your NIC's drivers. While installing said drivers, install in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lutfij

Titan
What is the make and model of your NIC(network interface card)? If you're working off of a motherboard's Ethernet port, first make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard, then make sure you're on the latest OS version (version 20H2 for Windows 10) and then uninstall and reinstall your NIC's drivers. While installing said drivers, install in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Solution