Question Problem with Restarting mid load

Karbishhh

Honorable
Jan 9, 2016
I recently upgraded my PC 5600x 3070 RTX and happily played cyberpunk for 5 days no hassle no crashes , then I tried to increase my RAM stock speed to its correct speed this didnt make my PC boot and I had to reset BIOS just to get it too turn on now it seems to be working fine on heavy loads but turns off when I load into league of legends almost every time I stress tested my CpU and GPU no issues there could I have damaged my RAM? My PC just straight restarts no error also had this error occur during call of duty cold war any ideas?

I recently upgraded my PC 5600x 3070 RTX and happily played cyberpunk for 5 days no hassle no crashes , then I tried to increase my RAM stock speed to its correct speed this didnt make my PC boot and I had to reset BIOS just to get it too turn on now it seems to be working fine on heavy loads but turns off when I load into league of legends almost every time I stress tested my CpU and GPU no issues there could I have damaged my RAM? My PC just straight restarts no error also had this error occur during call of duty cold war any ideas?
List other parts please.

Jan 18, 2021
5600x
B550-PLUS
VS 650w Cosair
16gb vengeance

I'm having the exact same issue with a very similar setup on a new build. Initially my PC would restart while loading Warzone, but I updated a file size limit on windows and that fixed it where it runs perfect at 150-160fps for hours no issues. Now my PC is completely restarting while loading Squad on steam, no error codes, gpu/cpu temps are low with no visible signs of issues. AC Valhalla's stress tester did not produce any issues. Could this be a PSU issue even though the issues is only on one game? (That I know of)

5600x
3070FE
X570-Pro
G.Skills 8x2gb 3600mhz Ram
2tb Sabrent NVM3 SSD
Thermaltake 850w Gold PSU