Question Problem with RGB light on NZXT Kraken X53 ?

RoBoTBiLL

Commendable
Aug 2, 2021
Hello, community,
I have a problem with RGB Light on NZXT Kraken X53.
Two days ago my desktop turn off after overheating. After that when the desktop cooled down and I turned it on the RGB light above the processor lit up for a while and then turned off. I went to the desktop for internal dust cleaning and changed thermal paste, today I got it since it was cold when I turned it on and the lighting turned on and after a while, it stopped responding.
How can I solve this problem?

JRxXZgC.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you elaborate on what you've experienced as an overheating issue? What sort of temps were you seeing? As for your build, while the system is powered down and disconnected from the wall, inspect all connections to and from the AIO's block. Might want to conversely disconnect from the wall and the monitor, press and hold down the power button then remove the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes before you replace it. Are you yet under warranty for your AIO?

On second thoughts, please parse the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Can you check and see what BIOS version you're on at the time of writing? As for the RGB, might want to see if uninstalling and reinstalling CAM app changes your issue.