Problem with Screen Lines & Reflection on bottom screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterCast

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
:pfff:
So... I Have a Problem with my Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-133 Laptop.
I have a problem with the laptop screen, the bottom part has a horizontal green(black background) and pink(White Background) lines below the screen and sometimes even REFLECTS the upper part to the bottom, it has no problem with the task bar or anything below the screen and it appears from Bottom to a few inches rising above the laptop screen, I tried it on safe mode and restarting it a couple times but it appears EVEN before the Windows & Toshiba loading icon shows up, i knew its not because of an App even if it occurred when watching a movie on a application, it suddenly closes it and suddenly it appeared, my thought is overheating but i have less information, please send help.
Will send picture if Needed.
Info Below :
Laptop Info :
Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-133
AMD Radeon HD 8210
Generic PnP Monitor
AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics (x2 because its a 2-Core processor)
(Display Adapter, Monitor & Processors)
Thank you.

Solution
Hi,

Base from what you have explained about the issue it could be a possible graphics card issue caused by overheating or ware and tare.

Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try.
- First, is to connect an external monitor and see if the same problem will persist because if not that means your graphics card is okay but there's a problem with your display.
- You can also try to uninstall/reinstall the graphics card driver that may do the trick.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall AMD graphics driver.
- Open Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to AMD graphics.
- Download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer site.
- Here's the link: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Once installed reboot...
Hi,

Base from what you have explained about the issue it could be a possible graphics card issue caused by overheating or ware and tare.

Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try.
- First, is to connect an external monitor and see if the same problem will persist because if not that means your graphics card is okay but there's a problem with your display.
- You can also try to uninstall/reinstall the graphics card driver that may do the trick.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall AMD graphics driver.
- Open Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to AMD graphics.
- Download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer site.
- Here's the link: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Once installed reboot your PC for all the changes to take effect.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.