Problem With Soundblaster Audigy RX

ibanezrg82

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2010
Hello I'm having an issue with the Soundblaster Audigy RX in Windows 10 and it's driving me crazy. All latest drivers are installed, when in speaker configuration, all 5.1 surround speakers work in the test, when running applications, sound is flat and dull, like zero bass. Like I said the subwoofer works in speaker configuration.
Been scouring the internet looking for an answer, tried all kinds of things to no avail. Had to switch to 2.1 speakers to get any bass! Please help!

Lutfij

Titan
1| Mind sharing the make and model of your audio equipment?
2| Are you on the latest drivers for your sound card?
3| How are you connected from your sound card to your speakers?
4| Have you tried switching the content you're viewing to see if the played media is the culprit?

ibanezrg82

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2010
I'm Using BeFree Sound 5.1 BFS-430 Surround Sound Speakers

Yes, drivers are current
Connected with 3 plugs, quarter inch to rca -surround sound outputs on the sound card to the DVD surround inputs on the speakers
The played media is not the culprit, for instance, when I have surround configured on the speakers all speakers work in the surround test, when playing a game like Skyrim SE, surround works, just zero bass! Surround is flat and dull,

Sep 8, 2019
I'm Using BeFree Sound 5.1 BFS-430 Surround Sound Speakers

Yes, drivers are current
Connected with 3 plugs, quarter inch to rca -surround sound outputs on the sound card to the DVD surround inputs on the speakers
The played media is not the culprit, for instance, when I have surround configured on the speakers all speakers work in the surround test, when playing a game like Skyrim SE, surround works, just zero bass! Surround is flat and dull,
Hi there!

Could you solve your problem? I'm having the same :(