[SOLVED] problem with start menu and mail

Raskon

Prominent
Apr 8, 2019
Hello, I have problem with start menu don't work, when I click not open and mail when I click this message: " Explorer.EXE - Clas not registered"
I prove many methods from google how to fix these problems but none works.I have latest updates of Windows 10 also I prove repair my laptop but errors.

How to solve these problems.

Reactions: Bassplate
Solution
Well Raskon I'm afraid you will have to reinstall windows 10.Your windows seems to be damaged or encrypted so i would suggest to start completely over.:(
How to start over?
1.Well in your case you will have to borrow another computer/laptop to create a bootable Windows USB drive....Why?--(Because your windows cant access settings and files)
2.Download the windows media creation tool to install windows on a USB drive(Note-the usb drive must be 4GB or Higher)Download tool here-https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
3.When you downloaded and installed the tool connect your USB drive and follow the media creation tools instruction to create a bootable USB drive.
4.When the tool has finished its installation on...

Bassplate

Reputable
Well have you tried reinstalling the MAIL Software...Or just re-download them at Microsoft store?
The start menu is something new and well i could only guess...Have you tried pressing the windows key on the keyboard to open start menu? If that doesn't help i think the installation of the windows didn't install perfectly...I could be wrong.
Maybe resetting your PC will helps...it helps for everything that doesn't function right.
MAIL.exe and the start menu is part of the windows...Reset your PC or just reinstall the Mail.exe and the Start menu eish i think resetting the pc will work for that

Raskon

Prominent
Apr 8, 2019
Well have you tried reinstalling the MAIL Software...Or just re-download them at Microsoft store?
The start menu is something new and well i could only guess...Have you tried pressing the windows key on the keyboard to open start menu? If that doesn't help i think the installation of the windows didn't install perfectly...I could be wrong.
Maybe resetting your PC will helps...it helps for everything that doesn't function right.
MAIL.exe and the start menu is part of the windows...Reset your PC or just reinstall the Mail.exe and the Start menu eish i think resetting the pc will work for that

No don't open from Windows Key, how to reset Mail because I don't open the settings.
how to reset ?

Bassplate

Reputable
Can you access your files and folder in your task bar?
If you can access your files and folders Click on the file Explorer and then in the Right hand side of your folder you will see (This PC)...Then if you click in (This PC)You will see all your drives that's connected like(Your Windows drive,,,,your CD Disk drive,,,and other things you have connected)...So at the top of that folder you will see that there is an short cut to the Settings app...I hope you find it and that you can get into your settings....You can uninstall mail there and or to reset your PC. :benetton:
Another way is just to right click on the windows logo itself...then you can choose the options there!

Reactions: Raskon

Raskon

Prominent
Apr 8, 2019
Can you access your files and folder in your task bar?
If you can access your files and folders Click on the file Explorer and then in the Right hand side of your folder you will see (This PC)...Then if you click in (This PC)You will see all your drives that's connected like(Your Windows drive,,,,your CD Disk drive,,,and other things you have connected)...So at the top of that folder you will see that there is an short cut to the Settings app...I hope you find it and that you can get into your settings....You can uninstall mail there and or to reset your PC. :benetton:
Another way is just to right click on the windows logo itself...then you can choose the options there!

when I click settings its nothing, don't open.

Unistall or change program same don't open

Reactions: Bassplate

Bassplate

Reputable
Well Raskon I'm afraid you will have to reinstall windows 10.Your windows seems to be damaged or encrypted so i would suggest to start completely over.:(
How to start over?
1.Well in your case you will have to borrow another computer/laptop to create a bootable Windows USB drive....Why?--(Because your windows cant access settings and files)
2.Download the windows media creation tool to install windows on a USB drive(Note-the usb drive must be 4GB or Higher)Download tool here-https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
3.When you downloaded and installed the tool connect your USB drive and follow the media creation tools instruction to create a bootable USB drive.
4.When the tool has finished its installation on the USB Drive....You are ready for the new windows installation.
5.Connect your bootable USB drive to your faulty computer and power up your computer(NOTE WHEN BIOS BOOTS UP *USE THE BOOT MENU TO SELECT YOUR USB DRIVE TO BOOT FROM USB)
6.When you selected the usb drive from the boot menu you will now enter the windows 10 installation.
7.IF YOU STILL HAVE PERSONAL FILES YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE...DONT FORMAT YOUR OLD WINDOWS DRIVE.Just install the new windows on-top of the old encrypted windows.It wil say the old windows wil be renamed to "Windows old".Then u wont lose all your personal files but unfortunately you wil lose all your apps.
8.When your windows installation has finished...make sure you update windows first!!Check if you can access settings now!.
This will defnetly help!!Or I hope it helps;)

Solution