Question Problem with temperature spikes

Jun 1, 2020
Hello, please everyone who can help me to fix this problem i will really appreciate that.
So i built my pc at december 2019 and i was on stock cooler for like 6 months now. Today i upgraded it to new Z73 nzxt liquid cooler and i got temperature spikes again immideatly changes from like 30-40-50. When i turn on my pc i got like 50C in bios, i was on 60 before on stock ryzen cooler. I don't know but when i'm in Ryzen Master i got like normal temperature around 35-40 with my Z73 but when i'm in nzxt cam temperatures are immidieately changing from for example 45 to 55 everytime is different, sometimes it is more than it. So please everyone try to help i will really appreciate that, i really wanna fix this problem i got it like for 6 months now. And also when i'm downloading something or playing a game temperatures are jumping up so high and weird fan noise happens like a helicopter because rpm boost is too high, when temperatures changes. And tell me what is normal temperature what i must have with my Z73. Thanks!

Burke_a_lot

Prominent
May 25, 2020
Sounds like poor thermal compound. Did you clean the old compund off and use aftermarket compound? Or just the stock compound on the cooler?

It should be running way lower. Around 25C at idle.

Jun 1, 2020
Sounds like poor thermal compound. Did you clean the old compund off and use aftermarket compound? Or just the stock compound on the cooler?

It should be running way lower. Around 25C at idle.
I did it all, it's all good. I really don't know why it happens, nothing is damaged, and when nzxt cam is off processor temperatures stop spiking so much. In ryzen master temperatures are about 30-40 but when i'm downloading something temperature is about 50-60 which is not good at all.