Question Problem with the Stuttering

Mar 17, 2019
First I want to tell you about my setup: I have a Ryzen 5 2600, GTX 1070,240GB SSD,1TB HardDisk and 8GB RAM memory 2400mhz OC to 3000mhz. I have a strange problem, every game that I play is stuttering, even Fortnite is stuttering. I checked the GPU and CPU usage and they are in perfect parameters. But what is more strange is that when I enable Vsync in all my games, including Battlefield 1 and Fortnite the games run perfectly even on High settings. I have a 144hz monitor and I do not know what to do, I have never had that problem, and it is quite strange, to see that every game is stuttering and you turn on Vsync and that makes the playable, so playable. A friend suggested me to buy another stick of 8gb memory and that should solve the problem, because even if the games run perfectly with Vsync on I do not want to cap my Fps for the rest of my life. I need someone to explain to me, maybe what is happening is normal and another stick of 8gb ram should solve all the things but first I need an explanation about what the hell is happening?