[SOLVED] Problem With TitanFall 1. Please Help.

ultradragonx08

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
I have a problem related to TitanFall, I just want to know that Origin has removed TitanFall 1 And Added TF2 and can we buy TitanFall without buying the Deluxe Edition? And from where and whats the price?.

Solution
I'm slightly confused by your post. I'm wondering why you don't simply open Origin up (create an account if you don't have one) and find out for yourself.

However, I've just done that. It appears the base game of Titanfall is no longer available. Only the Delux version as you've pointed out. TF2 has been on Origin for a long time. Maybe 3 years+. As for price, well EA/Origin set their pricing. There isn't much you can do about that.

Alternatively, you might look at something like G2A for another solution.
I'm slightly confused by your post. I'm wondering why you don't simply open Origin up (create an account if you don't have one) and find out for yourself.

However, I've just done that. It appears the base game of Titanfall is no longer available. Only the Delux version as you've pointed out. TF2 has been on Origin for a long time. Maybe 3 years+. As for price, well EA/Origin set their pricing. There isn't much you can do about that.

Alternatively, you might look at something like G2A for another solution.

Reactions: ultradragonx08
Solution