Problem with USB audio device

ChrisFalcon

Reputable
Oct 19, 2015
Hello!

Lately I am having a following problem, sorry for my bad English:

I have a LD Systems D1013C USB mic and when I load the system, it does not work. It is visible in Windows as "USB Audio Device" and has a yellow exclamation mark next to the name.

I have been trying different USB ports (I have around 7 of them) and nothing changes, I tried to uninstall the drivers in device manager and after like 30 to 70 attempts, it will properly install and show the device as "LD systems D1013C USB microphone" but most of the time, during the driver install process it shows "failed to install the drivers device (not sure if that would be proper info pop-up because my system is in polish but you know what I mean).

Initially, I though that this is a problem with the mic itself and then I bought a Logitech C920 HD Pro webcam and most of the time it is the same situation.

I also tried uninstalling the USB ports drivers and rebooting, Windows re-installed them after the reboot but no success.

Relevant specs:
Windows 7 (64 bit), Service Pack 1 included
Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 (rev.4.0)

Any ideas?

The temporary solution for this is to not shut down the system, only put it into sleep mode but after a long day I simply forget about it and shut it down and then I have to spend an hour trying to get it work....

TRENDING THREADS