Question Problem with WiFi on Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX rev 1.3 ?

Feb 2, 2024
Hello I have built a pc 2 days ago specs are:
Gigabyte B650 X AX
Gigabyte Nvidia 4070 Ti
AMD Ryzen 7600 X
Corsair 16 X 2 GB Memory
Samsung 990 pro 2 TB

I am having trouble connecting to the internet. I am able to connect to wifi but not to the internet. It shows I am connected to wifi. And yes my wifi is working. I have installed drivers from Gigabyte's website. When I installed the drivers it worked fine for initial 15 minutes but then internet stopped working. Whenever I restart my wifi router it works for 10 minutes and then stops working again. When I ran troubleshoot it said DNS server not responding error. I tried everything related to this on the internet but nothing worked. This is so frustrating, I want to use my newly built system.

Hello I have built a pc 2 days ago specs are:
Gigabyte B650 X AX
Gigabyte Nvidia 4070 Ti
AMD Ryzen 7600 X
Corsair 16 X 2 GB Memory
Samsung 990 pro 2 TB

I am having trouble connecting to the internet. I am able to connect to wifi but not to the internet. It shows I am connected to wifi. And yes my wifi is working. I have installed drivers from Gigabyte's website. When I installed the drivers it worked fine for initial 15 minutes but then internet stopped working. Whenever I restart my wifi router it works for 10 minutes and then stops working again. When I ran troubleshoot it said DNS server not responding error. I tried everything related to this on the internet but nothing worked. This is so frustrating, I want to use my newly built system.
Did you connect antennas at the back ? If it loses signal it can stop internet. The motherboard has newest v6 version of WiFI but your router may not support it.