problem with windows 7?

theeeht

Reputable
Oct 12, 2015
Hey i have this old Tosiba Satellite A-300 laptop that i got a long time ago, it used to work and it runned my games pretty well.. But today when i turned it on, i got the toshiba loading screen like i always do and got 2 options: to fix something or start windows normally. I chose "start windows normally" after that i got the windows loading screen, then after a couple of seconds the screen only had a black screen with my cursor on it and then i got the toshiba loading screen again.. and the process just repeated.... Then i decided to choose the startup repair thingy but it still hasnt done anything after like 1h. Its just trying to find a problem or something. What should i do? Btw i dont have any windows discs and the safe mode doesnt work...

Solution
Afternoon,

Could be a hard drive issue since system repair isn't working, (it's most likely looping) this is what drives do when they are failing or dying.

Reboot the computer and press F8 repeatedly. choose Safe Mode and press enter, if it doesn't work, do the same thing but pick (last known good configuration)

Post back results here.

Regards,

NerdyComputerGuy

Distinguished
Afternoon,

Could be a hard drive issue since system repair isn't working, (it's most likely looping) this is what drives do when they are failing or dying.

Reboot the computer and press F8 repeatedly. choose Safe Mode and press enter, if it doesn't work, do the same thing but pick (last known good configuration)

Post back results here.

Regards,

Solution