Discussion Problem with Windows Store apps

MattC231

Distinguished
May 16, 2015
So, I first ask Microsoft support and that is a mistake as I should've asked the community here first.

I cloned the original drive that I installed the games from the windows store on to a new HDD. Now I need to re-download/re-install the games since the store doesn't have a scan feature. But, when I select the drive to download/install to, nothing happens--also there is NO error message. I'm guessing that it won't install to the drive because it detects the said files of the game already on the drive because when I select a DIFFERENT drive, the store starts the download/installation. Re-formatting the drive is out of the question to get rid of the 'WindowsApps' folder.

MattC231

Distinguished
May 16, 2015
Ok, sorry again.

The original drive was a seagate 3TB drive letter E
The new HDD is a WD black 4TB
I cloned the seagate to the WD using EaseUs partition master pro
The cloned drive was renamed 'Clone of D:' automatically by the program and the drive letter was F:
I wiped and removed the seagate and relettered the WD to E: as well as renamed it

USAFRet

Titan
Ok, sorry again.

The original drive was a seagate 3TB drive letter E
The new HDD is a WD black 4TB
I cloned the seagate to the WD using EaseUs partition master pro
The cloned drive was renamed 'Clone of D:' automatically by the program and the drive letter was F:
I wiped and removed the seagate and relettered the WD to E: as well as renamed it
The original was E, but the clone was labeled "Clone of D"?

Where did the D come from?

TRENDING THREADS