[SOLVED] Problem with wireless Router and samsung J7

Apr 3, 2020
Greetings All
I am 78 years old and I am experiencing a problem with my router
The make is SMART / RG
802 11N ADSL 2 + Router
Model SR 360 N
Imput Rating 12V -1 A
I built the desktop computer myself using Asus motherboard and Operating system is Windows 7
I have a Samsung J7 smart phone which stopped receiving data through the router and this occurred when I changed the router's password. The reason why I changed it was because some digital natives close by cracked the password and would be seen congregating close by my fence with their smart phones during which time my internet speed went very slow.
The router was configured so that browsing would be done on the computer and the Galaxy J7 only. At present browsing is fine on the desktop but not on the Galaxy J7
Just wondering what I may have done wrong when I changed the password. Thanks for any assistance . Be Blessed.

Solution
Greetings All
The make is SMART / RG
802 11N ADSL 2 + Router
Model SR 360 N
Imput Rating 12V -1 A
I built the desktop computer myself using Asus motherboard and Operating system is Windows 7
I have a Samsung J7 smart phone which stopped receiving data through the router and this occurred when I changed the router's password. The reason why I changed it was because some digital natives close by cracked the password and would be seen congregating close by my fence with their smart phones during which time my internet speed went very slow.
The router was configured so that browsing would be done on the computer and the Galaxy J7 only. At present browsing is fine...

kanewolf

Titan
Greetings All
The make is SMART / RG
802 11N ADSL 2 + Router
Model SR 360 N
Imput Rating 12V -1 A
The router was configured so that browsing would be done on the computer and the Galaxy J7 only. At present browsing is fine on the desktop but not on the Galaxy J7
Just wondering what I may have done wrong when I changed the password. Thanks for any assistance . Be Blessed.
On your phone, you want access the wifi in the settings. Then on the name of your WIFI -- hold your finger on on the name for an extended period. You should get a popup that asks what you want to do. You want to forget the network. Then turn off WIFI. Turn it back on and you should be able to select your WIFI and enter your new password.

Solution