[SOLVED] Problematic backlight keyboard

kodikos

Reputable
Dec 14, 2014
Hi guys.I experience a small issue yet still annoying . My keyboard had settings of 100, 50, 30 % backlight.I prefer 50 % light but every time I restart my PC settings automatically go to 100% light and I have to manually set it to 50. Any solution for this issue?

Solution
It's a cheap keyboard, doesn't contain ram or roms or any software that is used to control the lighting...
As I said in my first post - You already solved the problem

That is your solution, buy a decent keyboard.

kodikos

Reputable
Dec 14, 2014
It's not laptop. It's deskop and I have latest bios on my motherboard.I was searching if the keyboard has on board memory to save settings there but it's a cheap one so it probably doesn't support on board memory

GangstaSlime

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2015
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kodikos : "Keyboard resets settings at startup"

What brand of keyboard is it?
I have a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and I had a similar issue when I first got it. I found that it was the Razer Synapse software that came with it was not saving my customized settings. In the long run, I think your problem is with the bios or any hardware- just the software tied to the keyboard.

kodikos

Reputable
Dec 14, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kodikos : "Weird keyboard function."

hey guys i have a keyboard problem.My keyboard have settings of 100% 50% and 30% backlight.I prefer the 50% light but each and every time i restart or shutdown my pc it turns to 100% light and i have to manually set it back to 50%. I know its a small issue yet annoying.I have latest bios settings and my rig has an i3 prossecor 1050 gtx gpu and 8 gigs of ram paired with 2 ssds