Problems getting RivaTuner to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

althius

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2008
I am using the XFX 8800GTS under 169.25 in Vista 64. When I load Riva it tells me "Warning! RivaTuner has not been tested with the currently installed display adapter".

The only options I have are "Low Level Refresh Rate" "Low Level Desktop Color Schemes" and "Graphic Subsystem Diagnostic Report". I tried add 16925 To "ForceDriverVersion"... but it didn't do anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cnumartyr

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2007
Open Rivatuner.cfg in the Folder and find the line that says:

G92 =

It'll have some numbers after that.

Add ",600h" after the last number and save it.

BenjTCarlin

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2010
Hi, I have been having this problem and have searched high and low on forums to be enlightened.

I edited the .cfg and changed the G92 line as you said. However still no joy :-(

I think this might be because my card is an Nvidia GT 220 and perhaps I have to edit a different line for this card?

I am a bit of a novice so perhaps I have missed something really simple but any help would be much appreciated!

In the program it says there is "No additional information available" for my card and the customise options limit me to "low level refresh rate", "low level desktop colour scheme", and "graphics subsystem diagnostic report"... there is no mention of "system tweaks".

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.