[SOLVED] Problems in game

Jan 27, 2020
This is my rig
Mb: gigabyte GA990FXA-UD5 4.0 ghz
Cpu: AMD FX8350
Gpu: Nvidia Geforcw RTX 1070 super ventus oc
Monitor:Asus PG258Q
Ram: Corsair Vengeance rgb pro - ddr4 - 32 gb
I just cannot understand why i don't get full fps in games since it's a pretty decent pc i think. I mostly play overwhatch and i barely stay at 120fps on low settings. Can anyone tell me what is the problem with my rig?

Solution
This is my rig
I just cannot understand why i don't get full fps in games since it's a pretty decent pc i think. I mostly play overwhatch and i barely stay at 120fps on low settings. Can anyone tell me what is the problem with my rig?

The cpu is very weak, also do you have a GTX1070 or an RTX2070, any of these will bottleneck your cpu alot thus downgrading your pc performance meaning your fps will decrease drastically. And like said, how do you run a DDR3 System with DDR4 RAM? You need to upgrade your setup with a new mobo and cpu because your cpu is 8 years old.

johnsoner13

Respectable
Also no clue what your budget is but the go to these days is a ryzen 5 3600 and a decent b450 board (b450 tomahawk max is great and supports zen 2 out of the box) or maybe an x470/x570 if you have the budget and need the few extra features. The DDR4 kit you have should be fine

This is my rig

The cpu is very weak, also do you have a GTX1070 or an RTX2070, any of these will bottleneck your cpu alot thus downgrading your pc performance meaning your fps will decrease drastically. And like said, how do you run a DDR3 System with DDR4 RAM? You need to upgrade your setup with a new mobo and cpu because your cpu is 8 years old.

Solution
Jan 27, 2020
Rtx
Nvidia RTX 2070super* sorry for that