Problems loading Windows 10install from usb

Alexanderbentley

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
I have been having trouble with my computer for about 2 months, and it ended up with me getting a new hard drive and Windows 7 pro. I installed Windows 7 and it has been working perfectly fine, but whenever I go to upgrade it, it messes up and ends up giving me error c19, and whenever I would go from a usb, I would get to personalization after the install and then the screen would go black. So now I have "nuked" my hard drive with boot and nuke but whenever I go to install it, I select it in the boot menu and then the Asus screen pops up(like the bios but without the press f2 or del to enter bios stuff) and it just is frozen there. Also, can I get a working version of Windows 10 if I don't "upgrade" by having Windows on my hard drive? I have my Windows 7 disk and product key and stuff. All help is appreciated, thanks! p.s. I know this is confusing, but any answer is helpful :p

simonchipmunk

Reputable
Apr 8, 2014
As i recall, about a week or so ago, i saw on yahoo news that a certain update from Microsoft to ASUS Motherboards running Windows 7, caused their pcs to crash.i am sorry i forgot the update number. I will try to find it. and post it.i am wondering if this may be what caused your problems.