[SOLVED] Problems on starting up the PC

iCeMhaN

Commendable
May 2, 2017
Hi guys whenever I open up my PC coming from a shut down state the boot up time takes too long. I noticed that after the boot up logo it the monitor will somehow turn off but not the cpu then it will stay turned off for about 30 secs then open up automatically before going to the desktop.

Sometimes i see some windows crash or something like that.

Any fixes for this one?

Solution
Hi guys whenever I open up my PC coming from a shut down state the boot up time takes too long. I noticed that after the boot up logo it the monitor will somehow turn off but not the cpu then it will stay turned off for about 30 secs then open up automatically before going to the desktop.

Any fixes for this one?
Make sure you have all the newest updates (Windows, drivers, BIOS...). If nothing works, try a clean install of windows. If that doesn't work, you have a hardware problem.
Oct 17, 2019

Any fixes for this one?
Make sure you have all the newest updates (Windows, drivers, BIOS...). If nothing works, try a clean install of windows. If that doesn't work, you have a hardware problem.

Solution