Problems playing FarCry

Hey

I have a computer configuration as , p4 3ghz hyperT, 1gb ram, geforce4 mx
pci & quadroFX 500. one monitor connected to quadrofx and one monitor and a
tv connected to the gf4.

When i play farcry in fullscreen it always show up on the screen connected
to the gf4, quite annoying since i loose all the speed and cool shaders.

How do i control which screen the game is being played on?

/clud

logger

Distinguished
May 1, 2002

kedde wrote:
> Hey
>
> I have a computer configuration as , p4 3ghz hyperT, 1gb ram,
> geforce4 mx pci & quadroFX 500. one monitor connected to quadrofx and
> one monitor and a tv connected to the gf4.
>
> When i play farcry in fullscreen it always show up on the screen
> connected to the gf4, quite annoying since i loose all the speed and
> cool shaders.
>
> How do i control which screen the game is being played on?

Which card do you boot to? If the default primary card is the PCI MX then
that is probably what Far Cry is using. Try changing 'Init Display First' in
the BIOS to AGP.

Too_Much_Coffee ®

---
Got GigaNews?
http://www.giganews.com/customer/gn26215

> /clud

you can also try a app called ultramon. and set up display profiles make
short cuts on desk top and befor staritng the game click the one for single
monitor that uses the card you want.
you probly have to keep it set to boot to pci first in bios due to
compatability junk but it cant hurt to try changing it.
http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com