[SOLVED] Problems running games

Apr 7, 2020
Hello everybody,
I have assembled my gaming pc 6 years ago, so I understand it is getting a bit old. The specs are:

Intel i5-4690k
Nvidia Gtx780
8Gb ram

Lately I have been experiencing issues running a few games, in particular Assassin's Creed Unity and COD Warzone.

While I can run the latter turning every setting to minimum when launching and then turning them up after the game has started (weird), I can't get ACU to work. I have tried everything that I could find on internet, but every time I launch it, after a variable time it crashes, disabling everything else and not letting me even exit the game screen; that means that I have to reboot my pc every time, which I reckon is not too healthy.

I have scanned the pc for viruses, I have updated every driver, I have reinstalled the game, I have checked both storages for issues and nothing seems to be wrong.

Do you have any ideas what the problem could be? Thank you in advance.

Solution
try running DDU and then reinstalling latest GPU drivers and any GPU manufacturer control software.

if this does not fix the issue, try reinstalling Windows and then your motherboard system drivers & GPU drivers.
Apr 7, 2020
I have run DDU and then reinstalled the drivers and ACU worked fine for a couple of hours, then the crash came. I will try playing more in the next days and then I will decide whether to go on and reinstall Windows or just give up on playing the game, thank you