Question Problems with a system, don't know what to do anymore, a little help please.

kirliandavila

Commendable
Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys.

Well my problem have been warning in the past 15-20 days ago, the PC has been giving me warnings with blue screen and i ignored the problems.

I have been using this setup by 9-10 months and no problems until 15-20 days ago. In 6/8/2020 it got me blue screen all the time i tried to get into windows 10. until i decided to see what was happening. I`ve already remove all things and let only motherboard, Memory and CPU running. one the problems was boot looping (turn-on and turn-off).

And the problem continued until i tried to reduce the clocking of the CPU the Multiplier was auto and i put it into 40, it returned to life. all this without XMP on.

On Friday (next day), i tried to simulate the problems and returned it to Auto, but the problem is, NO PROBLEM, it just returned to life.

I can only simulate it when i try to install windows 10 on pendrive. it just freeze on Windows 10 install, but if reduce the Multiplier to 40, it just return to function again and i can install the damn windows.

today it return to give problem like, when i try to first boot in the morning, it boot but when get into windows logo it shut down, but the second boot it works and i can continue to work on the computer normally.

I ran Prime95 to simulate the problem but the coretemp just shutdown the Computer without a problem.

Seriously i am running without a option here.

Setup:

I9 i9900K 3.60GHZ - 4.7GHZ all core, One core 5GHZ
Gigabyte Designare
NVME Adata 256GB
Asus 1660Ti
2x16GB Corsair
Maverick S 600w 80 Plus Bronze Semi Modular Xigmatek

Blue Screen:
Kmode Exception Not Handled
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Is this a problem with I9 or PSU or maybe motherboard?

Tested memory with Memory Diag and found no problem.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Maverick S 600w 80 Plus Bronze Semi Modular Xigmatek
That is the only thing in your setup that made me look twice over. I'd ask you to see if you can source a donor PSU with at least 650W of power for the entire that comes from a reputable brand(like Corsair, maybe a TX650) or higher(Seasonic) and see if the issue persists. You spent this much on the rest of your parts, why did you skimp on the PSU? Model for your motherboard(as in chipset)?

kirliandavila

Commendable
Sep 6, 2017
Well, because its the only thing i remained from previously computer.

Motherboard LGA 1151 - Gigabyte Designare Intel® Z390 Chipset.

Its strange because on monitor and in BIOS it says nothing out of ordinary related to voltages. its there any option to test it beside getting it out of case and multimeter it? because i am using it right now and use it a full load gpu and the psu handle all the devices.

May notice anything?

I Suppose that the PSU have enough energy to handle a installation from pendrives.

I want to understand what is going on with this thing. i have a medium knowledge, but whats are going on is what i am not understanding.

Maybe Motherboard?

Sorry, but i dont have nothing to replace it with.

Thanks.