Question Problems with Acer XB270HU monitor ?

Jul 14, 2024
I've been having a bunch of problems with this monitor. The problems I encountered are:

1) "No Signal" when I plug in my pc with a 2060 super (i also tried my old 1060 6gb), my laptop and console, basically everything doesn't show up.

2) Random Green stripes and fussy image showing up sometimes (only on the left side of the screen) during the acer startup splash screen

3) Random gray stripes and black screen with white squares and flickering sometimes when its showing "No Signal"

4) The OSD (on screen display) not showing up and the 5 buttons not responding.

Btw im using a dp to hdmi adapter so that might be why it doesn't display. I tried all the cables and my gpu and they are not the problem. The issues also happen when no device is plugged in.

Please help me fix this.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
The monitor comes with 1m DP cable, try that. I know it comes with cable coz i have same monitor and using that cable. If symptoms still happen, especially during post, which means you can rule out anything Windows/software, then looks like monitor is on it's way out. How long have you had it? I've had mine for several years, fingers crossed mine isn't next 😆.

Try different cable then see.