Question Problems with alt-tabbing

Sep 21, 2020
I've had this problem for a very long time, I've tried everything that I could find and no suggestions seem to work. I don't know what else I could possibly do and I don't know if this is the right place for it, but I want to see f anyone knows how to fix my problem.

The problem: when I have a game (most often Minecraft) minimized and I try to look something up or change a background video or something in another tab, my computer will keep switching back and forth between the minimized Minecraft window and my chrome tab. It's very annoying and I think the problem might be the shaders I run taking up too much priority and pulling attention back to the game, but I thought I would try to search for a solution before I turn them off.

Also, I figured a solution might be to play in windowed mode, but when I do that the game will just keep getting deselected and I have to click on the window every few seconds and it's basically unplayable.

Thank you to anyone who may have a solution, and please tell me if I'm in the wrong place or if there is a better forum for me to post this to.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS