Question Problems with Asus H110M-R

Benjolol

Prominent
Apr 8, 2020
So before year I built pc and I actually bought this asus h110m-r motherboard and my man is it pain that I have no such information on internet on my problems, where do I start? So one of problems are: xmp profile is on but still not giving me advertised speeds (3200 mhz) and instead I get 2133 mhz (I have 1x8gb stick hyperx predator rgb 3200mhz).

Next problem is when I press shutdown, hibernate or sleep in windows menu, sometimes it sucsessfully shutdowns or hibernates, but maybe 60% of the time it doesn't and it just leaves rgb on and fans spinning ?

Another problem that maybe is because of motherboard is slow hard drive when it sometimes not responds in programs and under heavy load (I just speculate but if it is then inform me).

Well after all of that mess im wondering, Is it hardware and/or software issue, is it all because of motherboard or something else is going on? Also I tried many solutions I could find on internet and they didnt work, and also I tried to flash older bios versions but I was welcomed with "selected file is not bios" or smth when it was 100% bios. Anyways after this load of information I hope you can help me figure out is it fixable or should I just buy new motherboard ?

Benjolol

Prominent
Apr 8, 2020
Cpu: i5-6500
PSU: Fractal Design 600w (forgot full name of model)
Hdd: wd blue 2.5 inch 1 tb
Gpu: Nvidia Gtx 1070
Also my last bios time is 30 seconds, really werid things going on, and also I have options for xmp profiles they are on and maybe that somehow makes trouble?