Sep 15, 2019
So, i have been playing a game called Rainbow Six Siege for the past few months without an issue. The game recently updated to its new season - Ember Rise, and ever since, the game has stopped launching completely. I have tried multiple solutions, such as verifying integrity of game files, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and even reinstalling Windows and completely resetting my PC. But nothing seems to work. I contacted Ubisoft support, and i was given nothing. They said they have sent the case off to the Rainbow Six Siege team for further investigation, but haven't heard anything back in a week. Bare in mind, everything worked fine up until the newest update of the new season, which is very confusing as my PC meets the requirements.

The other game i have been having issues with is CSGO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive). Every time i would go to match-make / search for a game, it would come up with an in-game alert which i cannot remember off the top of my head with what it said. I verified integrity of game files and reinstalled the game, to there being no improvement.

This is very infuriating and i really need help as most of the people i have asked about this, also have no idea whats going on. Please help, much appreciated :)

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
So, i have been playing a game called Rainbow Six Siege for the past few months without an issue. The game recently updated to its new season - Ember Rise, and ever since, the game has stopped launching completely. I have tried multiple solutions, such as verifying integrity of game files, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and even reinstalling Windows and completely resetting my PC. But nothing seems to work. I contacted Ubisoft support, and i was given nothing. They said they have sent the case off to the Rainbow Six Siege team for further investigation, but haven't heard anything back in a week. Bare in mind, everything worked fine up until the newest update of the new season, which is very confusing as my PC meets the requirements.

The other game i have been having issues with is CSGO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive). Every time i would go to match-make / search for a game, it would come up with an in-game alert which i cannot remember off the top of my head with what it said. I verified integrity of game files and reinstalled the game, to there being no improvement.

This is very infuriating and i really need help as most of the people i have asked about this, also have no idea whats going on. Please help, much appreciated :)

Please list out your PC's specs. This will allow everyone here to have a better idea of what you are facing and the hardware you are working with.