[SOLVED] Problems with GAMES

aurimasandrisiunas

Honorable
Mar 3, 2018
So i have wrote bout CS:GO . I have been playing for years , since CS 1.6 , over 9 years of experiance, played in tournaments, the problem is game feels like 1-2 SEC behind, getting prefired every time, terrible hitreg game is unplayaable , feels like everyone is using wallhack. So i thought im gonna go with Valorant, but its the same as CS:GO, game is unplayable. Other game that i play is League of Legends and its all good, nothing wrong with it. So i have changed my PC for 2 times, builded a new one, and again builded a new one, have changed everything, new mouse keyboard monitor , u name it. Only thing i havent changed is my internet provider, but i dont know or thats the problem, but maybe ? still i have no packet loss or anything ping is around 30-40 allways. Can it still be the internet ? My specs
Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz OC
GTX 1660Super 6GB
Asus TUF B450 - PLUS GAMING
Corsair C550XM PSU
Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB @ 3200mhz
1TB HDD
256GB SSD

Solution
Yes if you have issues with online games then it can be the internet. System is more than good enough to run CS GO without any lag. Did you do anything with your modem or router?

aurimasandrisiunas

Honorable
Mar 3, 2018
Yes if you have issues with online games then it can be the internet. System is more than good enough to run CS GO without any lag. Did you do anything with your modem or router?
i tried factory reset and stuff like that, no luck tho, forgot to mention i have tried CS:GO on my laptop, its exactly the same, so i mean its defintely not my hardware, on my pc i average of 350+fps . the game is smooth i can say that for sure, no stutters or anything, but there is somewhere something wrong , like i said it feels that im behind everyone 1-2 sec . So i have planed tomorrow to take my PC to my sisters and give it a try with a diffrenet Interent , to see if it is . I hope it is, so im just gonna cancel my contract hopefuly and get a new Internet .

i tried factory reset and stuff like that, no luck tho, forgot to mention i have tried CS:GO on my laptop, its exactly the same, so i mean its defintely not my hardware, on my pc i average of 350+fps . the game is smooth i can say that for sure, no stutters or anything, but there is somewhere something wrong , like i said it feels that im behind everyone 1-2 sec . So i have planed tomorrow to take my PC to my sisters and give it a try with a diffrenet Interent , to see if it is . I hope it is, so im just gonna cancel my contract hopefuly and get a new Internet .

Are you running on a wireless card? Try another brand/model? Tested the computer with a cable to the router?