Status
Not open for further replies.

dario_10

Reputable
Dec 15, 2016
Hi there, I bought a new computer a long time ago with a motherboard A320M-DVS R4.0, a ryzen 3200 and a video card rx470, everything works great, except that I can't get the sound to come out through the outputs HDMI to Tv display, I have tried everything, the board was already installed on my previous pc and never had problems with the sound output, obviously the conflict has it with the onboard sound of the microprocessor motherboard.

I do not know how to solve it, there are no drivers, nothing that has worked. My only alternative is to update the Bios to the AGESA Combo-AM4 1.0.0.4 Patch B version, but I have heard that it decreases the performance remarkably and does not ensure success and if possible a bigger problem. Is there an alternative or possible solution that I don't know about?

Jun 3, 2020
Hi there, I bought a new computer a long time ago with a motherboard A320M-DVS R4.0, a ryzen 3200 and a video card rx470, everything works great, except that I can't get the sound to come out through the outputs HDMI to Tv display, I have tried everything, the board was already installed on my previous pc and never had problems with the sound output, obviously the conflict has it with the onboard sound of the microprocessor motherboard.

I do not know how to solve it, there are no drivers, nothing that has worked. My only alternative is to update the Bios to the AGESA Combo-AM4 1.0.0.4 Patch B version, but I have heard that it decreases the performance remarkably and does not ensure success and if possible a bigger problem. Is there an alternative or possible solution that I don't know about?
Did you ever fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.