Question Problems with headphones aukey EP-B36

Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I bought AUKEY Bluetooth headphones model EP-B36-EU-BLACK-FD on Amazon, these headphones has two modes of use, bluetooth and wired. When I use the wired mode, I can only hear the sound, but the microphone doesn't works. I think the problem is that my pc has two connections, one for the audio and one for the microphone, and the headphones has only one cable. To solve the problem I bought an adapter that allows you to connect the microphone connection, but still does not work. The adapter is not broken, because while using it, I can hear the sound.

I have too another problem, with the bluetooth mode. If I use the headphones with two program opened, like spotify and a game, or something else, I cant hear nothing, the Bluetooth mode works only with only one applicazion opened, this problem there is not with the wired mode.

Can I solve these problems or should I proceed with the return of the product? Thank you!

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
I'd get another headset. You should get various connectors with most good headsets. Mine has a usb connector a 3.5 double connector and a 2x 3.5mm connector.

Oct 25, 2020
I'd get another headset. You should get various connectors with most good headsets. Mine has a usb connector a 3.5 double connector and a 2x 3.5mm connector.

Which headphones do you recommend? I would like wired headphones (to avoid bluetooth problems) that are not too bulky and have a built-in microphone, and maybe an adapter already provided with the headphones for my pc with two connections.

hang-the-9

Titan
First thing, did you get the correct adapter? You would need a 4 pole to dual 3 pole adapter, and there are quite a few ones that are just faulty which means you may need to try two of them to make sure it's that and not the headphones. My favorite under $100 headset is the Cooler Master MH-751, comfortable, closed back and great even sound. There are other good models but I think the CM MH-751 is the best overall for comfort and sound quality. HyperX Cloud is good, but not as comfortable (heavier, not as soft feeling), sound is a bit more "fun" though with a deeper bass presence. For cheaper ones the SteelSeries Arctis 3 are good.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS