Problems with installation of Win2k on Compaq Praliant ML3..

tyr

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004

I have a problem with the installation of Win2k on the
Compaq Praliant Server ML330: The installation-routine
doesnt has a driver for the SCSI-Adapter of the Server. So
the setup aborts with a message like: "No Harddisc found"

Is there a way to install Windows 2000 on this computer?

dl

Copy driver to floppy, use F6 option during Win2k install, to install third
part driver from floppy.
NB driver can only be installed from floppy