Question Problems with intel display drivers

Aug 18, 2022
I have a lennovo Thinkpad 4300m Intel hd 4300m and when I try to update my display drivers it downloads successfully starts installing my PC shutsdown... When I go into safe mode it shows that It has successfully been installed to intel hd graphics 4600 but when it but when when I restart my PC the screen shuts off and I can't log in into my windows 10... But when I uninstall the display driver my PC works fine using Microsoft basic adapter but I can't play games with it so please help what should I do.?

Aug 18, 2022
I have a lennovo Thinkpad 4300m Intel hd 4300m and when I try to update my display drivers it downloads successfully starts installing my PC shutsdown... When I go into safe mode it shows that It has successfully been installed to intel hd graphics 4600 but when it but when when I restart my PC the screen shuts off and I can't log in into my windows 10... But when I uninstall the display driver my PC works fine using Microsoft basic adapter but I can't play games with it so please help what should I do.?

Cj-tech

Reputable
Jan 27, 2021
How did you install the driver? Intel and Lenovo both have driver update utilities. On the Microsoft Store, search for Lenovo Vantage. It should detect any drivers that need updates.

However, if you want to try Intel drivers directly, this tool might help. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html