Question Problems with my pc build

Jan 22, 2021
So I recently created a pc custom built and got everything to work and it worked fine for two days. Then I put the pc in sleep mode came back 30 min later and powered it on(fans spinning/led lights turn on) but the USB ports/HDMI port failed to work again. Just wondering what could have gone wrong or what can I do fix it. Here are some steps I tried to do to fix the issues.
1: Reset the Bios (Even left it out all night) no fix
2: New Ram Sticks (No result change) (Tried the 1 sticks on each slot method)
3:Changing the HDMI cable from graphics card to motherboard HDMI port.
Thinking it’s the motherboard but no idea looking for suggestions.
4:Tested Keyboard and Mouse on Laptop and it works.
5: Tried a new PSU same result. Wondering if it’s the motherboard at this point.......
Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/paulshardware/saved/Pqjcbv

Last edited:
So I recently created a pc custom built and got everything to work and it worked fine for two days. Then I put the pc in sleep mode came back 30 min later and powered it on(fans spinning/led lights turn on) but the USB ports/HDMI port failed to work again. Just wondering what could have gone wrong or what can I do fix it. Here are some steps I tried to do to fix the issues.
1: Reset the Bios (Even left it out all night) no fix
2: New Ram Sticks (No result change) (Tried the 1 sticks on each slot method)
3:Changing the HDMI cable from graphics card to motherboard HDMI port.
Thinking it’s the motherboard but no idea looking for suggestions.
4:Tested Keyboard and Mouse on Laptop and it works.
5: Tried a new PSU same result. Wondering if it’s the motherboard at this point.......
Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/paulshardware/saved/Pqjcbv
When resetting the bios was the psu unplugged? If not you didn't do anything. Proper steps to reset bios.

Unplug psu
Pull bios battery
Hold power button on tower for 30s x2 times
Reseat bios battery
Plug psu back in
Boot system

Reactions: Fusionpro
Jan 22, 2021
When resetting the bios was the psu unplugged? If not you didn't do anything. Proper steps to reset bios.

Unplug psu
Pull bios battery
Hold power button on tower for 30s x2 times
Reseat bios battery
Plug psu back in
Boot system
Yeah Tried it and no success. Might just have to replace the motherboard... I dunno