sifsif123

Commendable
Jan 7, 2019
Hi everyone!

So i've been having this problem for a couple of years now and it seems no one online knows how to fix it. The problem is that my mouse on my pc isn't as fast and snappy as it should be (not the sensitivity, rather the feeling). Its like its overly smooth in a way that makes it hard to do fast flicks when gaming. And when i test the input lag on a website its scores are just fine. I've tried just about anything, and even after getting a new computer the issue is not fixed.

The weird thing is that my brothers pc also has this issue. We live in the same house. I've tried everything simple with different monitors and mice, windows reinstall, rollback on nvidia drivers, updated all drivers neccesary, set pc to performance mode both in power options and nvidia AND LASTLY gotten a whole new and upgraded pc.

My guess is that there is some background software that starts up with my PC that is messing with the mouse connection or something like that? That, or that something is wrong with the power of my house or something. On my last PC though it did not help moving to a friends house that didn't have the issue. i noticed that ingame, my fps dropped by around 30 when i move the mouse around. Could that mean anything?

Specs:

Asus dual RTX 3060Ti (460.89 driver)
i5 10400f
16GB 3000mhz G.Skill AEGIS
Asus Prime H410m-E
512GB 660p NVME M.2 SSD
650W Fourze 80+ PSU
NZXT H511 Case
Windows 10 Home

I would forever be in dept to whoever finds the fix to this issue. And thank you for listening to me reading this :)

Raz_5_

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017
Try turning on or off vsync settings, also make sure to look into what the games refresh rate is make sure its using what your monitor is capable of.

I remember playing Resident Evil Biohazard and I had this exact problem for me, it was using higher refresh rates then possible on my system... somehow it was odd. I also remember doing something with Vsync.

sifsif123

Commendable
Jan 7, 2019
Try turning on or off vsync settings, also make sure to look into what the games refresh rate is make sure its using what your monitor is capable of.

I remember playing Resident Evil Biohazard and I had this exact problem for me, it was using higher refresh rates then possible on my system... somehow it was odd. I also remember doing something with Vsync.
Hey.

1. It is not only in games this is constant. Even when im on my desktop.

2. The weird thing is, that when i turn v sync on or off NOTHING happens. It feels and looks the exact same. I think my pc is maybe forcing V Sync even though i turned it off in Nvidia control panel.

Aug 20, 2021
I have same issue, i tried to change mobo, psu, gpu card, just using only one stick ram but it seems doesn't work, i have faced this issue for a couple of month. Please tell me if you already fix this issue, this issue really drive me crazy

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
Hi everyone!

So i've been having this problem for a couple of years now and it seems no one online knows how to fix it. The problem is that my mouse on my pc isn't as fast and snappy as it should be (not the sensitivity, rather the feeling). Its like its overly smooth in a way that makes it hard to do fast flicks when gaming. And when i test the input lag on a website its scores are just fine. I've tried just about anything, and even after getting a new computer the issue is not fixed.

The weird thing is that my brothers pc also has this issue. We live in the same house. I've tried everything simple with different monitors and mice, windows reinstall, rollback on nvidia drivers, updated all drivers neccesary, set pc to performance mode both in power options and nvidia AND LASTLY gotten a whole new and upgraded pc.

My guess is that there is some background software that starts up with my PC that is messing with the mouse connection or something like that? That, or that something is wrong with the power of my house or something. On my last PC though it did not help moving to a friends house that didn't have the issue. i noticed that ingame, my fps dropped by around 30 when i move the mouse around. Could that mean anything?

Specs:

Asus dual RTX 3060Ti (460.89 driver)
i5 10400f
16GB 3000mhz G.Skill AEGIS
Asus Prime H410m-E
512GB 660p NVME M.2 SSD
650W Fourze 80+ PSU
NZXT H511 Case
Windows 10 Home

I would forever be in dept to whoever finds the fix to this issue. And thank you for listening to me reading this :)
Tighten the cables to the graphics card.

Reseat the graphics card (If you have experience).
Buy a new mouse