Jan 28, 2020
So yesterday i was just playing some games on my pc when suddenly my wifi was acting weird and stuff so i wanted to reconnect but guess what i couldnt, when i clicked on my wifi network my pc just freezes. So i restarted my pc but then like there was a black loading screen for 10 minutes and it was really annoying me so i retarted my pc like 8 times but nothing worked. so today in the morning i tried removing my old harddrive and adding a new one but then my entire pc screen was super blurry so yeah. I hope someone can help me because its really annoying me. I dont wanna lose all of my files :( I just want my old pc back.... also before this my pc was all good... Do i have a virus? Is it because of my harddrive? Please help...

[OS = Windows 10] --- added by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
with regards to black screen since this happened , when you can use your pc can you access all other things on the pc or are you locked out. Go back to the games chat room and see if anyone else has had a problem , I once used a game called guildwars and when I logged on I discovered everyone panicking the game server was hit by an attacker and over 30,000 users were hit , I had to reset my pc to a never used state.

you say it happened whist on a game , was it single player or one you connect to internet to do multiplay.
With regards to your wi fi , do weird things happen when doing normal surfing , is you pc wi fi locked to the hub/modem to stop other people high jacking your connection.

as well as scanning for viruses use a program...
Jan 28, 2020
im sorry im posting the excact same thing again but no one helped me.

So yesterday i was just playing some games on my pc when suddenly my wifi was acting weird and stuff so i wanted to reconnect but guess what i couldnt, when i clicked on my wifi network my pc just freezes. So i restarted my pc but then like there was a black loading screen for 10 minutes and it was really annoying me so i retarted my pc like 8 times but nothing worked. so today in the morning i tried removing my old harddrive and adding a new one but then my entire pc screen was super blurry so yeah. I hope someone can help me because its really annoying me. I dont wanna lose all of my files :( I just want my old pc back.... also before this my pc was all good... Do i have a virus? Is it because of my harddrive? Please help..

Colif

Win 11 Master
What are specs of the PC?

its not exactly the most busy time on here right now, there is that too, Impatience doesn't solve any problems for you.

Also, since you asked before, I probably merge the threads together as duplicates just annoys mods, we like to keep it tidy in here.

with regards to black screen since this happened , when you can use your pc can you access all other things on the pc or are you locked out. Go back to the games chat room and see if anyone else has had a problem , I once used a game called guildwars and when I logged on I discovered everyone panicking the game server was hit by an attacker and over 30,000 users were hit , I had to reset my pc to a never used state.

you say it happened whist on a game , was it single player or one you connect to internet to do multiplay.
With regards to your wi fi , do weird things happen when doing normal surfing , is you pc wi fi locked to the hub/modem to stop other people high jacking your connection.

as well as scanning for viruses use a program called Malwarebytes , if it finds anything do repeat scan till it finds nothing , I say this because the program finds items in multiple segments and not all segments are deleted on first pass.

When restarting the pc whilst you are trying to sort it out , wait a few minutes between restarts , if you do it too quickly you can corrupt the registry

Last edited:
Solution
Jan 28, 2020
What are specs of the PC?

its not exactly the most busy time on here right now, there is that too, Impatience doesn't solve any problems for you.

Also, since you asked before, I probably merge the threads together as duplicates just annoys mods, we like to keep it tidy in here.
im sorry, but i just want help! And also i dont live in america!