Question Problems with new components

dowsey9027

Honorable
Feb 18, 2015
Brought an msi a320m-a pro m2 mobo a ryzen 5 2600k and 2 sticks of 8gb ddr4 ram with the psu from my old pc which is roughly 10 years old joy but I'm having problems ( probably something broken) it's really inconsistent when turning it on, sometimes it crashes Instantly and I have to hold the power button for 5 seconds to turn it off and sometimes (less often now) it'll boot up show the pro series logo and move to the blue windows logo but then bsod and say stop code unsupported_processor, I have done a bios update didn't help and tried loading a boot able USB of Windows 10 but I get the stuff in the picture Every time I try to load the windows 10 USB boot able I get that in the picture and then eventually I got a bsod saying unsupported 8processor and if I try to load straight from the hard drive I get the black screen with blue windows logo and then bsod saying unsupported processor

View: http://imgur.com/a/hOlWXDN

dowsey9027

Honorable
Feb 18, 2015
I loaded the bios update from a USB through the bios m flash I believe it's called or something like that and I got the update files from here

dowsey9027

Honorable
Feb 18, 2015
I loaded the bios update from a USB through the bios m flash I believe it's called or something like that and I got the update files from here