Question Problems with new Radeon card.

Aug 28, 2020
Hey i just bought a new gpu, a radeon rx580 oc and ever since i installed the gpu i am having some issues with my pc. The gpu is performing well in games but i get some weird graphical bugs that i have never seen before. I am also wittnessing some random pc crashes and crashes in games. Earlies today i got some weird screen tearing all over my monitor and it went into blue screen. I have the latest drivers and i have a sufficient enought power supply. So i am wondering if anybody knows what may be causing these problems i am having.

Here are my pc Specs:

Win 10

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six core

RAM:16 gb ddr4

GPU:Radeon rx 580 oc

Mobo: PRIME b450 plus

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Nope nothing is overclocked.

Actually im not sure about the BIOS, how do i update them?
The BIOS update and instructions can be found here:

Aug 28, 2020
The BIOS update and instructions can be found here:

Updating them doesn't seem to change anything. I mainly have problems with Call of duty modern warfare. I play the game for a while and it is running fine around 80 frames per second. And then i start seeing graphical glitches in the game such as shadows flickering and almost missing/blurry textures, and then the game just crashes giving me some sort of directx error. But i also noticed a graphical bug in a different game i played earlier today.

I wonder if my graphics card might be faulty.

Aug 28, 2020
Update on the problem. Did a clean windows install which seems to have fixed some of the graphical bugs and crashing issues. I believe that there was some sort of driver problem, might have to do with old Nvidia drivers interfering with the new AMD card and drivers. I also realized that a lot of people have the same problems with just Call of Duty Modern Warfare and that it seems to be a game that is poorly optimized and user experience a lot of bugs and crashes. But thanks for the help anyways.