Question Problems with Ryzen 2 2700x (HELP)

Mar 3, 2019
First of, i'll start with saying that i've been building computers since 13 years back (hobby), but never had anything to do with AMD, so quite of a noob in that area.

Was going to upgrade my computer at home recently and decided after watching numerous benchmarks and vids of intel VS amd to go with the ryzen 7 2700x since it was far better in multithread tasks, and since i work as a streamer on twitch the choice was easy.

Well enough of that, so what i would love to get some help with is this, i bought a new SSD+Motherboard+CPU in december, and have been runing fine since then, had a few bluescreens but nothing to serious, never thought it was atleast.

Now a couple days ago, my computer just froze while playing CS:GO and all of a sudden i'm not able to boot back into windows (Freezing after the windows logo pops up). At first i figured it might be an issue with my SSD i had my windows on since it's a few years old, or simply just a windows problem and i have to re-install the entire thing, but here comes the wierd part.

after plugging in the USB stick with windows 10 on it, i still won't get the option to install windows, after the loading dots shows up it just black screen and nothing more was found. Tried plugging in the usb in a friends computer, works fine for him.

So after this happened, i went and bought a new set of RAM 16GB (Comapatible with the motherboard) + a new 500GB M.2 ssd, yet to no success. Still the same issue.

Then i went back and bought a new X470 motherboard, will list it underneath, still no luck, same blackscreen and can't boot into windows on the old SSD.

What i've tried :
2 Different RAM sticks (compatible)
2 different graphic cards
4 different SSD's
2 different X470 motherboards
2 different PSU's
Taking everything apart and putting it together again (with ESD bracelet)
Different XMP profiles from 2400-3200 MHz on the ram sticks
CMOS Reset
Different Windows USB sticks

MY setup is :
CPU : Ryzen 7 2700x
CPU cooler : Be-Quiet Pure Rock
Motherboard : Msi Gaming plus X470
GPU : EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming
PSU : EVGA 600W White
RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2666MHz
SSD : Samsung SSD 970 EVO PLUS 500GB

Would love if u guys have any other idea on what to do, or try out. Maybe someone had the same problem, else there's only 1 thing i yet haven't tried, and that would be the CPU that has to be the problem, just wanna try everything before sending it back.

Thanks alot in advance.

Feb 23, 2019
What was the second PSU used? I’m no expert either but I believe that unit is a lower tier unit. And come coming from experience on having things crap out due to cheaper units, I’ve now gone the opposite and went for tier 1/2 units. Same with a friend of mine. Current bios, and related drivers?

Feb 23, 2019
Corsair VX 550W 80+
was the other one, abit old but still was the same issue when i just tested. Could it be the PSU then? or hmm

I’m in no way qualified to say yes or no with that, but again, coming from experience of having cheaper units not work or make stuff super finicky.... My thought for a PSU is, it is the main thing supplying power to any and everything your using. If that’s not right, stuff can go wrong. That was one area I didn’t cheap out on. I grabbed the 750w Corsair rmx. A little pricey, a little much for wattage but better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it...