[SOLVED] Problems with ryzen 7 3700x

Mar 20, 2020
Helloo

I have problem with my PC, the problem is if i play games like csgo,lol,call of duty , and others games the games freezing and i cant play i muss restart the computer my temperatur of cpu gpu its good i cange it it all good with good cooler i want to ask guys how to fix it i try to update all i mean like mainboard try older nvidia drivers and not help games keep freezing the problems is the bigger in cs go i run it like 400 500 fps with 144hz monitor all good but its laggy and not working good, another ques if i change my motherboard to better like x470 or x570 will be better i know alrdy my nvidia 1060 6gb g1 is bottelneck with my proc but for now i play cs go now, and i try to install new windows but nothing help me :) please if you give me tip what to do thx for u time :)

PC Spec
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8x Core 16x Threds 3.60GHz Boost to 4.30
Motherboard MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Ram 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX LP 3200MHZ
Video Card Nvidia 1060 6GB (Gigabyte)

Solution
I would stress each individual part to see if any fails.

First memory. Theres a memory diagnositc tool built into windows. But Toms recently did a decent write up on how to test memory also. I would let it run an hour

Second cpu: use prime 95 and open task manager or ryzen master to see if you are slowing down. Run prime 95 for one hour

Third for gpu:. Run heaven benchmark on a loop. Check temps using gpu-z. Check gpu usage with gpu z.

Lastly run malware bytes to see if anything fuxxing up your system.

Lastly if none of these appear as a problem you might have a bad windows issue. Its rare these days. I only have to install windows once every 5 years. But im a deceloper. But be prepared to reinstall from scratch.

First memory. Theres a memory diagnositc tool built into windows. But Toms recently did a decent write up on how to test memory also. I would let it run an hour

Second cpu: use prime 95 and open task manager or ryzen master to see if you are slowing down. Run prime 95 for one hour

Third for gpu:. Run heaven benchmark on a loop. Check temps using gpu-z. Check gpu usage with gpu z.

Lastly if none of these appear as a problem you might have a bad windows issue. Its rare these days. I only have to install windows once every 5 years. But im a deceloper. But be prepared to reinstall from scratch.

Reactions: Iliyan123
Solution
Mar 20, 2020

Hello
I will do this test now and i will tell you the benchmarks i alrdy test my ram its all good

Reactions: digitalgriffin
Mar 20, 2020

Hello
I test evry think and this is what i get for the cpu prime 95 test i got scared bc was all ok but my ghz go from 4.25 to 3,60 ,3,70 idk if is this normal this is link all screenshots to see https://mega.nz/#!bI9Tjbbb!ZSKhizUPgoXcWQVlUk2pW7-OqpJ8HeTktnHru-Tskas

Hello
I test evry think and this is what i get for the cpu prime 95 test i got scared bc was all ok but my ghz go from 4.25 to 3,60 ,3,70 idk if is this normal this is link all screenshots to see https://mega.nz/#!bI9Tjbbb!ZSKhizUPgoXcWQVlUk2pW7-OqpJ8HeTktnHru-Tskas
4.25GHz is about what you get when one or two cores are loaded up. 3.6GHz is your base clock and normal if all cores are loaded up with prime 95 and running close to 80C.

So if you can run that for that for an hour and not pass 85C your CPU should be okay.

Next its time to test your gpu. Get gpu-z from guru 3d. Look at the stats page while running Heaven benchmark will all eye candy on at max resolution. Tell us the gpu and memory clocks and temps