Question Problems with Sapphire Pulse RX 580 8

Apr 24, 2019
Hello! First at all, english is not my mother language, sorry by anything you can read.

I have a problem when windows stops to load the system, loads, and for a second my monitor lost signal and still there until reset several times, some times, turn off and on, do not shows anything before windows starts. i dont know what is wrong. triyed with linux mint, and works ok.

I dont no how much to do. Please, some help, will be appreciated.

My Setup.

Ryzen 5 2600x
Gigabyte GA-AX370 Gaming K5
ADATA XPG 8 GB 3200Ghz
SSD Western Digital 240
PSU Gigabyte 650 80 Plus Bronze

Apr 24, 2019
Do you have the latest BIOS installed on your system ? Also, try clearing and resetting the CMOS settings as well, if possible. F30 is the latest BIOS version of your motherboard, dated 2019/04/18.

Hi! I did it. I upgraded 3 days ago (F30) and still doing it. Later instaled i made restore default configuration and still the same. All my components are brand news. Less than a week

Okay.....Have you properly connected all the PCI-e connectors from the PSU to your GPU (6/8-PIN) ? Also, can you boot your PC with the "Onboard Graphics" of your Motherboard ?

Remove the GPU, and try booting your Windows OS by using this mobo's integrated graphics processor. BTW, I can't really comment on the build quality/reliability of your current PSU, Gigabyte 650 80 Plus Bronze unit. Are you booting in UEFI or LEGACY mode ??

EDIT: Never mind. You are using the Ryzen 5 2600X CPU, which lacks igpu support.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2019
Maybe a fresh install of Win 10 is in order?

Mayhaps your PSU can not handle the 580? although you should be seeing problems when load is applied not in just in startup.

Indeed. My new psu solved problems lf low voltages by my old psu. My old psu not always starts my new cpu. And the new. Does it.

Found some articles that made mentions of my psu gigabyte 650. And says that is a good item. I already installing a fresh w10. But in uefi mode. Before i maded in legacy. I dont know if it were makes a difference.

Apr 24, 2019
Okay.....Have you properly connected all the PCI-e connectors from the PSU to your GPU (6/8-PIN) ? Also, can you boot your PC with the "Onboard Graphics" of your Motherboard ?

Remove the GPU, and try booting your Windows OS by using this mobo's integrated graphics processor. BTW, I can't really comment on the build quality/reliability of your current PSU, Gigabyte 650 80 Plus Bronze unit.
I did it (checked all molex connectors). And checked it with a volt tester. My ryzen 5 2600x do not come with IGP. Is a good test. But i cant make it. Have my old hd 7850. But i want to use my brand new graphics.