problems with windows 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have been having some problems since upgrading to w10, and they started only after w10 was installed none of these occured while i had windows 7
anyway heres the problems ive been having
first, whenever i boot up my pc after its been off awhile itll show my mobo logo and boot drive like usual then, in between that and where its shows the windows logo the screen will just go black and show the mouse cursor but i cant move it abd it only last a few seconds the my monitor says no signal, and to restart my pc i have to turn of my psu, a hard reboot doesnt work
after i turn it back on and boot it up though it boots up just fine
the other issue im facing is that whenever i browse the web, and it only happens whenever browsing the web (at least so far), after a few minutes of browsing, 5-10 if im lucky, my pc will just crash and a blue screen will pop up with one of these messages
bad pool header
bad pool caller
Kernel security check failed
ive seen others but these three are the only ones ive seen multiple times
ive done some research on this and it seems to be a driver issue as ive run diagnostics on my hdd and memory and both were fine
again this one only happens while im browsing the web, i can play games and run other applications no problem
So, again, these have only happened since i upraded and the crashes only happen when browsing the web, also i have the lastest bios and w10 gpu drivers
so any help would be greatly appreciated

Solution
if memtest86 works as expected (passes) the quickest way to find the cause of memory corruption will be to:
start cmd.exe as an admin, run
verifier.exe /standard /all
reboot
wait for the next bugcheck and if verifier finds a bad driver it will name it in the memory dump.
copy the memory dump to a server and post a link or run
whocrashed.exe or bluescreenview.exe in the hopes it will tell you the name of the bad driver.

Note: use
verifier.exe /reset
to turn off verifier functions when done testing or your machine will run slowly until you do.
(if you bugcheck on early boot, you might have to boot into safe mode and turn verifier off in order to boot in normal mode)
if memtest86 works as expected (passes) the quickest way to find the cause of memory corruption will be to:
start cmd.exe as an admin, run
verifier.exe /standard /all
reboot
wait for the next bugcheck and if verifier finds a bad driver it will name it in the memory dump.
copy the memory dump to a server and post a link or run
whocrashed.exe or bluescreenview.exe in the hopes it will tell you the name of the bad driver.

Note: use
verifier.exe /reset
to turn off verifier functions when done testing or your machine will run slowly until you do.
(if you bugcheck on early boot, you might have to boot into safe mode and turn verifier off in order to boot in normal mode)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.