Hello. Recently I have found a bitcoin miner virus that disguises itself as the system files. Stuff like Issass.exe took up 8k kilobytes in details of task manager, plus it would crash my games as a result of overload. I want to reformat the C: drive and clean install Windows 10. So far, this is what i have for the process:
- Boot into installation usb drive
- Get to advanced/custom installation
- Reformat each partition, then delete each partition
- Hit the “New” button to create a partition of the unallocated space
- Continue the installation for clean and healthy system files.