Question Processor 5820K My CPU temperature is around 50-54 C, but two of my cores are showing temp of 100C and above sometimes 127C

Apr 11, 2020
PC keeps on switching on and off automatically. It is a four year old console with liquid cooling done by H110i ( never did any servicing. Don't play games only for editing videos that too only HD. i live in really hot place temperature around 40C. AC is not working and because of lockdown i cannot do anything. Just want to know what is the problem.

Well you'll need to make your post less confusing then. You mention a PC and then also mention a console, what exactly are you running?

List ALL system specs, including your power supply brand and model. You may need to open up the case to find that out, just saying something like '400w' isn't enough.

There is a chance a cleaning and then fresh application of thermal compound to the CPU's IHS and underside of pump might help....

If not...
It is not uncommon for many AIO pumps to degrade (or outright fail) over time, what with practically undetectable microleaks leading to loss of fluid, or, clogged internal pump microfins obstructed with algae-like gunk, hard water deposits, or even disintegrating seals. (The 127C temp is possibly an errant reading, but, I'd consider a healthy air cooler ordered to your door if your case is wide enough to accommodate it.)

What are the CPU's assorted core temps and clock speeds at idle under no load, and then again under CPU-Z/bench/stress CPU