Processor for the secondary PC for streaming.

Mar 24, 2018
Hello, everyone, I want t start streaming games like Fortnite, PUBG, Final fantasy 15, Tom Clancy's etc on twitch and YT. I already have an suitable PC for these gaming. now i want to build an secondary PC specifically for streaming.

I have already used majority of my funds in building the gaming PC so I'm low on budget here and that's why i just want to build a streaming PC with the minimal requirements which can stream atleast at 60fps/720p.

At this moment I'm very confused about which processor to use. I have mentioned the models of the processors I'm considering to use in my streaming PC. Please help me to choose the right one.

• Intel Pentium G4400 Skylake

Intel Core i3-3220

AMD Ryzen 3

AMD A8-7600 Kaveri

I'm purchasing these parts in India. I want to finish off the PC within the range of approx. $230 (Rs 15000). This PC will only be use for streaming and nothing else. So i really don't want to put so much money in it.

Please help me to select one of those processors and if there is any other processor from your side that you want to recommend kindly let me know. I'll be delighted to have your suggestion. And also i'd like to know which is the bare minimum processor for streaming purposes.

Thank you.!!

Rohit_Ajay123

Honorable
Jan 30, 2017
Maybe an AMD Ryzen 5 1600X? thats one of the best for multicore performance which will be beneficial for streaming. But if your building the PC SOLELY only for streaming then i think you should be OK with an AMD Ryzen 3 processor since its 4 cores and should be able to handle streaming nicely.

And get like 8 gigs of RAM and a gtx 1050Ti or 1050 too

Mar 24, 2018

These are quite costly in India as per my budget. Do you have any other suggestion?

and about adding a gpu will blow my budget. :pt1cable:

TRENDING THREADS