[SOLVED] Processor performance below benchmark

Oct 9, 2021
Good day bros.
Recently I downloaded BFV and I've seen multiple videos on how it performs on my laptop it's decent performance on both GTX 1650 & i5-9300H
on videos it runs on High very well stable at 60 fps,
I didn't get the expected results as my performance on ((low)) is somewhere between 20-50 fps in multiplayer
I ran a test to see where the bottleneck is and apparently the processor is being used to full but temps are as normal as 70 deg + I have a cooling pad
This didn't happen on the several videos I've seen on youtube they have a laptop with exact same specs as mine.
Could undervolting cpu be the solution to this? is there any other solutions I don't know about?

links:
vid
vid2
vid3

My Specs are:
GTX 1650 4GB
i5-9300H 2.40ghz
2*8 GB RAM

Solution
don't trust online videos for benchmarking results.
the whole point of these videos is to attract viewers so the majority of the time they are modified systems and/or carefully edited videos just to draw people in with unbelievable claims.
Could undervolting cpu
the only reason you would want to undervolt is lower temperatures, which you don't seem to need to worry about, or lower power consumption for saving energy.

it's also possible that your CPU wouldn't be able to reach or maintain turbo frequencies if the voltage is too low.
the whole point of these videos is to attract viewers so the majority of the time they are modified systems and/or carefully edited videos just to draw people in with unbelievable claims.
Could undervolting cpu
the only reason you would want to undervolt is lower temperatures, which you don't seem to need to worry about, or lower power consumption for saving energy.

it's also possible that your CPU wouldn't be able to reach or maintain turbo frequencies if the voltage is too low.

Solution
Oct 9, 2021

okay so is there a way I can check my cpu performance and compare it to the typical performance of the same type of processor
a kind of a score test or something like that?