sky7s

Reputable
Sep 3, 2018
I have custom built PC, i3-10100 + Gigabyte b460m dsh3 + hyperx fury 2666 8+16=24 GB Ram + 1TB WD SSD + Nvidia T600 GPU, i want to upgrade my Processor to i7 10700f. It will be compatible with same configuration? Or need other changes. I want to run my pc smooth for 3D Softwares.

May 3, 2022
Hello all!

I believe I have a simple question that probably many of you can answer easily enough. I have a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820k CPU @ 3.30GHz. Apparently this is not strong enough to handle some of the newer video games coming out such as Deathloop. I do a lot of gaming on my system and wanted people's thoughts on what kind of upgrade I can get for my i7 that doesn't require a full install of a new motherboard. Any thoughts or recommendations?

kanewolf

Titan
Hello all!

I believe I have a simple question that probably many of you can answer easily enough. I have a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820k CPU @ 3.30GHz. Apparently this is not strong enough to handle some of the newer video games coming out such as Deathloop. I do a lot of gaming on my system and wanted people's thoughts on what kind of upgrade I can get for my i7 that doesn't require a full install of a new motherboard. Any thoughts or recommendations?
Please start your own thread rather than hijacking someone else's.

Reactions: Lutfij