Product recommendation please.

I currently have a hardwired network consisting of about 30 machines.
Connection to the Internet is achieved using ADSL "broadband". The
connection is shared using WinRoute. I would like to install into the
network a wireless facility so that any future machines can be fitted
with a wireless adapter rather than going with the old hardwired
structure. I think I would also like a firewall within the new hardware
which I would buy. I am currently looking at SMC products and I wonder
is the animal which I need to buy a cable/ADSL broadband router with SP
1 firewall? Has anybody got any good recommendations or advice how to
implement this?

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003