donb

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

I have several profiles on my computer. At one time the main profile was (is) named Family. When another profile is logged on how do they view the same (some) programs which were logged on under the Family Profile? Thanks for any help you can give me.

"DonB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have several profiles on my computer. At one time the main profile was (is) named Family. When another profile is logged on how do they view the same (some) programs which were logged on under the Family Profile? Thanks for any help you can give me.

I do not know if I got you right.
Check the data in C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS. You can find a profiles
folder for each user here and an ALL USERS folder as well. In all
folders you will find subfolders START MENU and DESKTOP. You can use
this structure to organize the shortcuts for your applications. Place
items that should be available for all users in ALL USERS\START MENU
and/or ALL USERS\DESKTOP and the others in the corresponding
subfolders in the profile folders for your users.

--
(tm)

Latest posts