Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki13

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2002
Due to an ordering mistake I am selling a brand new Pentium 4 2.4. I am upgrading to a 2.52. This chip has been used all of 10 minutes. Retail box, full warranty. Retails for about $360-370. Will sell at first person to offer $315 or best offer after one week. Buyer to pay actual cost of shipping (I will send a shipping receipt). I can even take credit cards through my sister's office. Thanks Much.
Any questions - nocturne@nyc.rr.com

Dave

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Oh I can. I'm quite crazy. Like I said, if no one else wants a good deal and you suffer a brain aneurysm I'll give you 50 plus shipping.

<b>Agent</b> <b><font color=green>81</b></font color=green> :cool:

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
He`s crazy in a serious way .
Or is it seriously crazy.
Whatever, I`m not interested! OK?

[bleu]"The universe is just as it should be!" "Everything is in order!" "Just be!"[/bleu]

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
dude if you don't have an ebay account, i'll put it on ebay for u. use your address and all too. i don't want any thing. and i'll pay for the auction fee too. you'll ship out the item as soon as you get the money. and you can look at every thing once i put it on ebay to see if i got your address right. i don't wanna see you loose money on it if you really made a mistake. i'm not joking with you dude. you get the money first and then you pay to the addres of the winner.

<b><font color=orange>sing to prolong HDD life; spin right round like a record baby Right round round round

Status
Not open for further replies.